Disable the Console
By default, each time the Administration Server starts it automatically deploys the Administration Console. If you want to prevent access to the Administration Console (for example, as an added security measure in a production environment) you can prevent the Administration Server from deploying it.To disable access to the Administration Console:
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit
- In the left pane of the Console, under Domain Structure, select the domain name.
- Select Configuration > General, and click Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Deselect Console Enabled.
- Click Save.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Enabling the Administration Console
By default, the Administration Console is enabled. If you disable it, you can re-enable it using the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST). Start the Administration Server, then invoke WLST and use the following commands:
The following attribute(s) have been changed on MBeans which require server re-start.
MBean Changed : com.bea:Name=mydomain,Type=Domain Attributes changed :